From Warsaw, the Museum can be reached by train on the Fast Urban Railway – SKM (line S2) or Mazovian Railways – Koleje Mazowieckie.
How to get from the station to the Museum? Proceed as follows:
• Get off at Sulejówek station and walk towards the platform exit,
• The exit from the platform directs to Dworcowa Street,
• Turn right and walk along Dworcowa Street until the intersection with Legionów Street,
• Turn left and go straight until the nearest traffic circle,
• Turn sharply right into Paderewskiego Street and go straight,
• On the right you will see the “Bzów” Villa and the administrative entrance to the Museum,
• Continue walking to the nearest intersection and turn right into Piłsudski Avenue,
• Walk further along the gravel path along Piłsudski Avenue. You will see the main entrance to the Museum on the right.
The walk from the train platform to the main entrance should take about 10-15 minutes.
Sulejówek station is in the 2nd ZTM Ticket Zone.
The Museum can be reached by ZTM bus line 173 between Dworzec Wschodni (Lubelska) and Stara Miłosna.
How to get from the bus stop to the Museum? Proceed as follows:
• Get off at the Piłsudski Avenue stop and walk to the nearest intersection,
• Go to the other side of Piłsudski Avenue,
• The main entrance to the museum is behind the trees, to the right of the intersection,
• The current schedule for bus line 173 can be found on the ZTM website.
The current schedule for bus line 173 can be found on the ZTM website>>.
The Piłsudski Avenue stop is in the 2nd ZTM Ticket Zone.
The museum has a free, unguarded parking area.
• The parking lot is located a short distance from the museum complex, at the intersection of Piłsudski Avenue and Jan Matejko Street.
• Access to the square is possible only from Piłsudski Avenue.
• Check the location of the parking lot on Google Maps>>.
• You can also use the public parking lot on Dworcowa Street, about a 15-minute walk from the Museum’s main entrance.
• Two parking spaces for cars of people with disabilities are in the courtyard of the Museum (entrance from Paderewskiego Street).
Since July 1, 2022, there has been a new organization of traffic around the Museum – two streets are now one-way. Car traffic on Oleandrów Street goes from Piłsudski Avenue to Legionów Street, and car traffic on Paderewskiego Street goes from the President Kaczorowski roundabout to Piłsudski Avenue.
The Piłsudski Avenue railroad crossing in Sulejówek has been closed since August 2022. The nearest railroad crossings nearby are in Warsaw Wesoła, Sulejówek Miłosna and Józefin.
Parking along Paderewskiego and Oleandrów streets is prohibited.
A plan showing the way to get from the parking lot to the Museum:
Bus (organized groups)
If you are coming with a group by bus:
• Leave your vehicle at the Museum parking lot, which is in the immediate vicinity of the Museum complex, at the intersection of Piłsudski Avenue and Jana Matejki Street,
• If you run out of parking spaces in the parking lot, you can let the group out of the bus at Oleandrów Street and look for a parking space in the city’s public parking lots – the nearest one is near the church on Żeromskiego Street,
• Check the location of the parking lot on Google Maps.
Parking along Paderewski Street is prohibited. Parking up to 30 minutes for buses is possible only on Oleandrów Street.
Bicycle and hiking paths leading to the museum:
• Velomazovia route, the Siedlce route from Warsaw,
• Yellow trail from Warsaw Wesoła, PTTK trails map can be found at: Map – Hiking Trails of Mazovia (pttk.pl)>>.
Leave your bike in the bike rack, in front of the main entrance to the Museum.
The entrance to the museum is from 29 Piłsudski Avenue.
The entrance to the Museum is located at Aleja Piłsudskiego 29.
The telephone is open from Monday to Friday in hours 9.00 – 17.00.