We cordially invite you to take advantage of the offer of classes for educational institutions. We have prepared it for male and female students of all ages – from kindergarten to high school, including special schools.
Our classes have been created by a team of passionate female experts in historical and civic education and specialists we have invited. They are conducted by experienced educators and specialists in various fields of education and culture. We invite you to the space of the permanent exhibition, to the modern educational halls, as well as to the historical garden and the “Milusin” manor house. We also encourage to use our offer of online classes, prepared also to meet the needs of Polish schools abroad.
- Catalog of activities for schools and kindergartens (pdf, polish)
- Catalog of online activities for schools and kindergartens (pdf, polish)
Activities at the Museum
• Lessons in the exhibition, lessons in the garden, engaging tours, special workshops
• Wednesday to Friday: 9:15 a.m. – 11:15 a.m., 12:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
• Monday – Friday: 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Classes can be booked via email by writing to: [email protected]
Information required for booking:
• Preferred class date,
• Selected class topic(s),
• Class/age of participants,
• Number of participants + teachers/tutors,
• Facility name,
• The phone number of the group supervisor,
• Sales document: receipt/invoice.
For questions regarding the organization and conduct of classes, please contact the Education Department: [email protected]
• Museum lessons, engaging tours, garden lessons: PLN 300 per group + entrance ticket for PLN 1 per student;
• Special workshops “From pen to 3D pen”, “How to meet the challenges of the Polish Second Commonwealth, or design thinking in practice”, “Two sides of the coin, or an introduction to debating”: PLN 450 per group + entrance ticket for PLN 1 per student;
• special workshop “A visit to “Milusin”: PLN 470 per group + entrance ticket for PLN 1 per student;
• Special workshop “The dog and the wolf, or about independence for the youngest”: PLN 490 per group + entrance ticket for PLN 1 per student;
• online lessons: PLN 150 per group.