The volunteer program at the Józef Piłsudski Museum in Sulejówek has been in operation since September 2019. Our volunteers develop their passions, implement their own ideas and support the Museum’s activities.
We focus on volunteers’ personal development, cooperation and community support for the Museum’s activities. We believe that volunteering is for everyone – that’s why we work with people of different ages, education, experience and skills.
We are currently active in several fields:
• Supporting the operation of the permanent exhibition and the “Bzów” Villa (that is, one of the buildings belonging to the Museum’s historical enclave)
• Creating a concept and developing a plan for the realization of temporary exhibitions at the “Bzów” Villa
• Action volunteering to support the Museum in organized events
Who can become a volunteer?
Any person over the age of 14 can become a volunteer, regardless of education, background or social status. Minors must obtain the consent of a parent or legal guardian to enter into a volunteer agreement.
What are the principles of volunteering at the Józef Piłsudski Museum in Sulejówek?
All the rules of cooperation are regulated in a simple way by the volunteer regulations (pdf, polish).
A volunteer agreement is concluded between the volunteers and the Museum, which includes mutual obligations:
• volunteer agreement – version for females (pdf, polish)
• volunteer agreement – version for males (pdf, polish)
You can learn about the detailed volunteer program online (pdf, polish).
You can write to us at: [email protected]